Friday 22 January 2010

drawing

I have been writing my own stories, I have two possible stories that I could illustrate. I found that looking for an existing story was quite difficult, because alot of the folk tales are really quite wierd, too wierd for children, and some just dont inspire me. I thought that I would try writing my own story to give me another option, and I think that these two stories are strong options. I need to just tweak them and then I will post them up and decide. In the mean time I have started drawing. I felt like I wanted to get going with the project, so even though I havent got a definate story yet, I wanted to start getting some sketches down and some drawing ideas.
heres a few of the sketches. more to come. i apologise for the dodgy quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment