Thursday, 18 February 2010


So I have started to experiment and play around with layouts, plaing around with different media that I have used to try and find one that works the best. Ive started with a simple layout just to get into how I might do it.

this first one has been just drawn and then scanned in and digitally coloured. I think it looks a bit too flat, which is the draw backs of digitally made images.

This second one, I scanned in the characters made out of card, and then put them on a background of flat colour and scanned in textures/patterns. I think the scanned in card characters actually work quite well in this, so will try some more out in different layouts. I still need to play around with the colour scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment