Wednesday 17 February 2010

update

I have been unwell recently, hence no updates, but I have been playing around with patterns and designs for trees and flowers. I think designs I have been making have a certain Folky feel to them. I want to look at some folk art to maybe look at how pattern is used within the images and products such as blankets and things because when I think about Folk patterns I think of blankets and duvets.


I have made some little characters out of card, which i think work really nicely. I will have to develop the other characters and backgrounds to see if they will work together. One probelm is that they took a while to make, so if I did use them then I would have to get faster at making them, and be really organised.
I need to play around witht the characters abit more, so i will see what else I come up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment