Thursday 1 April 2010

BOOK ORDERED!

Recently I have been meticulously editing my images, zooming right in to get rid of blemishes, and sort out the text (which all needed to be bigger). I hope I havent missed anything. I have ordered a softcover version of my book. I do want to order an 'image wrap' version, but thought as the softcover was so much cheaper, I would do that one first, just incase something is wrong with it. It SHOULD be here in time for hand in, and then I can order the other version for the end of year show and examiners. I always wanted two versions; one for people to pick up and read, and one for display and to be kept nice. A softcover version might be nice to send to people as an example of my work too.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! Congrats!! I had the same idea about ordering a softcover for the hand in, great minds you see ;) In fact, I'm about to order mine now! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete