Monday 19 April 2010

Evaluation, Employment and Enterprise Unit

Within this unit I will be thinking about my work as a whole, thinking how I can fit into the illustration business and how my work compares to others - making sure I am offering something different and original. I will look at how other illustrators work, and what makes them successful and why (or why not).
I will also start getting myself ready for finishing this course and ready for the working world. To do that I will continue building my website, create business cards and find other ways I can get my work into the eyes and hands of potential clients.
We have a number of lectures and talks by a variety of different professionals so these will help me and I will use their knowledge and advice to make the best I can of this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment